C4 Consulting market sizing and feasibility solutions will support your company in determining a successful market growth or entry strategy. Key components of the market analysis include, macro-environmental factors, competitor benchmarking, prevalence estimates, treatment cost estimates, penetration rates, service delivery system evaluation, policy recommendation, and key informant input (external/internal).
Our service measures the total addressable market (historic and forecasted), assesses the marketability and competitiveness of your service line (top-down and bottoms-up), establishes feasible targets and quantifies future returns on investment. C4 Consulting’s approach to market sizing encompasses both supply and demand-side methods, while leveraging on secondary data and expert opinions. Deliverables often include:
- Industry Revenue Analysis
- Competitive Analysis (National and Local)
- Target Market Analysis
- Historical Industry Trends
- Primary/Secondary Data Analysis
- Data Analyses (fiscal, utilization and clinical)
- Key Informant Surveys (internal/external)
- Service Delivery System Evaluation (SWOT Analysis)
- Client Focus Groups
Contact C4 Consulting today to learn more about our market analysis for the treatment field.